Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
Customer Service Assistant (temp.)
- Provide customer support from order intake to the delivery of goods, as well as for goods returns, following standard processes and work instructions;
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of the customer masterfile data, which includes collection of all necessary data, contact information, and required documents, as well as obtaining approval for changes in accordance with internal authorization policy;
- Generate quotations and/or standard sales contracts with approved prices, payment terms, order quantities, etc. and send them to customers as requested by the sales team;
- Receive orders from customers and input orders into the ERP system. Generate order confirmations based on availability and send them to customers;
- Confirm payment transactions and initiate "special release" applications for urgent deliveries when payment terms are not met;
- Generate customer specific special requirements, such as customized delivery notes, labels, or other documents, which have been approved internally, and send these to the warehouse prior to daily shipment closing;
- Coordination of delivery dates through intensive internal communication, in order to ensure optimum allocation of inventories to sales orders;
- Act as point of contact for customer enquiries about shipment status and stock availability. Transfer calls from new potential customers to the respective salesman in charge;
- Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk;
- Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local and state authorities.
- General knowledge with use of ERP system (SAP);
- Basic MS Office Skills (Excel, email);
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure;
- Basic written and spoken English ability;
- Experience working in a call center or Customer Service relevant would be a plus.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?