Perform general finance and accounting functions by establishing accuracy, consistency and dependability.
- Financial management of BoMs, routers, O/H rates, cost rolls and root cause analysis for costing
- Co-manage process of slow moving and obsolete inventory avoidance
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis of pricing and material costs
- Contribute to monthly financial reporting including managing work order posting
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports for global executive team including bridge analysis
- Develop and maintain processes for reporting Division contribution to other divisions with variance analysis on major contributing factors
- Implement and maintain mix analysis
- Analyze and report on global Division cost structure, define root cause for variances and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Key user for financial reporting systems and processes
- Five years’ experience in financial analysis and cost accounting.
- Strong ability to create methods of analysis, interpret and communicate with influence
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with peers, vendors and internal customers
- Comfortable in a fast pace and highly automated environment
- Sees possibilities, optimistic, creates/communicates compelling vision and direction, inspires and motivates, aligns the organization
- B.S. in Accounting or Business, Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?