Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
- Be responsible for FCS China entities accounting transactions in responsible areas appropriately as
- Issue Golden-Tax inovice according to customer requests timely after billing document is completed in SAP.
- Collect and prepare necessary documents such as inspection certificate, delivery note, receiving note, etc. according to request on every sales order in SAP and send them to customer in a timely manner and ensure invocie and required documents are sent to customer completely and properly
- Timely review claim and suppporting material accoring to FCS China entities receipt and payment related policies, communicate with applicant if there is any problem.
- Be responsible for FCS entities internal and external and official reports（Tax etc.) preparation for FCS China entities. Business unit's approval is needed befor final submission(not limited to STC only.
- Provide necessary support to other companies and related works according to the FCS China Financial Share Service requirements.
- Implement company finance policy and internal control procedure strictly, assist on the designation, execution and improvement of related process.
- Lead according to the Klueber Guidelines for leadership & teamwork while focusing on the Klueber competencies;
- File and archive accounting vouchers，documents.
- Provide ideas to improve department and company.
- College degree or above in Accounting or Financing;
- Familiar with China accounting policy and accounting standard, MS office is a must, more than 3 years ERP experience, IAS is a plus;
- Accounting practice certificate is a must, junior accountant certificate or above;
- Above three years relative experience in a foreign invested company;
- Good communication in English, fluent in speaking and listening;
- High sense of responsibility, stability and loyalty.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?