EagleBurgmann Industries LP is recruiting a CNC Machinist for our Houston facility. Our company has been in existence for over 130 years and is part of Freudenberg. We specialize in providing high quality mechanical seals and supply systems. We have over 45,000 customers, 162 sales offices, and 5770 employees worldwide.
Program, set up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties:
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as CNC mills and lathes.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls or control media as required
- Verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications
- Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data
- Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of exp. in conventional, non-conventional, CNC machines/Machining Centers
- Ability to study and read blue prints, sketches and drawings
- Knowledge and proficiency in Metric Measurement System
- Ability to produce high precision parts with close tolerances
- Preferred seal manufacturing/rotating equipment industry experience
- Stainless steel and alloy experience
- Capable of advanced milling and turning setup
Experience with Mazak machines, 5-axis and Mazatrol programming a must.
Do you have any questions?