This position is accountable for full lifecycle recruiting and onboarding for the Findlay, OH Facility. This role will focus on internal recruitment services helping to fill our hourly manufacturing positions with a sense of urgency. This position will also work with newly hired associates that are in their 30, 60 and 90 day period to ensure their onboarding is successful. If the newly hired associate is not meeting expectations in the introductory period this person will work with the team involved along with the associate to try to resolve any issues. This position will also work closely with the Human Resources Generalist and HR Manger on special projects such as Apprenticeship program, Co-Op program, training program, etc.
Human Resource Specialist- Findlay
- Full lifecycle recruiting and onboarding
- Explaining Human Resources policies and procedures and standards to new and existing employees
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotions
- Addressing employment relations issues such as work complaints
- Overseeing hiring process for hourly positions, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, attending job fairs, interviewing, hiring and conducting background screening
- Provides assistance with Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance programs
- Develop 3, 10, 30, 60, and 90 day assessment tools to determine employee fit and proficiency, as well as an ongoing evaluation of training effectiveness, assimilation into Freudenberg culture, and overall job satisfaction
- Special projects, assignments and tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years full life cycle recruiting
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to provide information accurately and professionally in various styles including verbal, written, and presentation
- Must be capable of working with confidential information in a professional manner and maintain employee privacy
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Must be self-motivated, capable of working with minimum supervision, and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and set priorities
- Minimum 2 years full life cycle recruiting – automotive and or manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong writing, communication and PC skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?