The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 50,000 employees in around 60 countries, develops technically advanced products, excellent solutions and services for around 40 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery. To complete our team we are looking for a
Digital Business Engineer (m/f/d)
- As Digital Business Engineer you will be responsible for our existing customer applications portfolio (e-commerce applications, e-catalogues, configurators, apps, bots,...) for the entire business group and you will further develop it.
- This responsibility includes the technological selection of suitable web solutions as well as their implementation and the management of external development partners.
- As an expert you will identify the exciting growth potential of digitalization in the industry and accompany interdisciplinary development projects.
- You function as agile link between business and IT and have profound experience in the disciplines of business and IT system analysis as well as requirements engineering.
- As competent contact person you advise our teams on both technical and business-oriented issues. You design and facilitate workshops using agile methods.
- With your skills and experience in accompanying software development projects, you identify new paths for our customers, support our interdisciplinary teams in decision-making and lead challenging projects to success together with them.
- Your future role is varied and can have many facets: Either you work closely integrated in the team or you act at the functional and technical interfaces between the business, our IT partners and our internal IT department.
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of digitalization and have an affinity for technology. A degree in business informatics is the ideal prerequisite for this job. At the same time, you have a sense for business issues.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the areas of business analysis and requirements engineering and you already have several years of project experience or have been part of agile development teams in the e-commerce area.
- You have domain expertise, e.g. in e-commerce, customer portals or in the development of customer applications (preferably in the SAP environment) and have already used these successfully.
- You are comfortable with methods such as Agile Requirements Engineering, Value Proposition Design and Design Thinking.
- You are a mature personality and thanks to your communicative talent you feel comfortable in agile and interdisciplinary teams. You are analytical, empathetic and show initiative. You work in a self-organized and customer-oriented way, from the idea to the successful implementation of a solution.
- You are fluent in Business German and English, written and spoken.
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have any questions?