The Manager Corporate Audit will be part of the Freudenberg North America Regional Corporate Center organization. This role will be responsible for is responsible for performing operational as well as financial audits primarily in the Americas region, as well as globally, in accordance with the global Freudenberg audit plan. The major objective of the Audit Team is to establish a uniformly high standard and support mutual learning throughout the Freudenberg Group for all business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operational as well as financial audits in accordance to the audit plan with a consultative approach.
- Analyze the business processes and risk management systems regarding effectiveness, efficiency, compliance and adequacy of internal controls.
- Analyze financial data/data mining.
- Preparation of the audit report.
- Special projects as assigned.
A cover letter must accompany the submission of your resume. In the cover letter please address how you satisfy or will satisfy the Experience Requirements and Position Responsibilities set forth in this Description. Be as specific as possible, e.g., the types of external/internal audits and the nature of the transactions with which you were involved and your particular level of involvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Your suitability as a candidate will be evaluated based on your experience and possession of the following skillset. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management and presentation skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain good working relationships, and work productively with others in a team environment. This position is a high visibility role dealing with Facility Controllers and Business Unit Executives.
- Strong MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as SAP or other large ERP systems preferred.
- Experience in applying data analytic tools like ACL or Idea or other.
- Individual must be highly motivated, energetic and capable of working cohesively across various Business Groups and functions.
- Must be flexible to frequent travel, typically on short notice
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (German preferred, but not required)
- Career expectation is for Internal Audit growth and then transfer to Corporate Finance or Facility Controller position.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required. MBA desired.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience gained in external and/or internal auditing.
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS, U.S. GAAP preferred.
- Experience in Operational audits.
- Backgrounds with public accounting and/or corporate internal audit preferred.
- Professional certification like CIA, optional
Travel Requirements: approximately 70% and on short notice.
Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg North America
∙ 47774 West Anchor Court
∙ 48170 Plymouth, MI