Freudenberg IT (FIT) is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
IT Application Professional/ Skype4Business
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of Skype4Business Server infrastructures for FIT and our customers (Operations with Incident, Request and Change Management according to ITIL)
- Skyp4Business Server maintenance and monitoring
- Planning, installation and implementation of new Skype4Business Server environments
- Build and upgrade Microsoft Skype4Business / Microsoft Teams based Communication Infrastructures with VOIP Integration
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Presales Support
- Successfully completed studies of (economic) computer science or an equivalent program
- Several years of practical experience in operation and administratio of larger Skype4Business Infrastructures with VOIP Integration
- Deep expertise in operating Audiocodes Mediant based VOIP Integration Technologies, also in Hybrid Szenarios
- Relevant MSFT certifications desirable
- ITIL v3 Foundation desirable
- Analytical thinking and conceptual strength
- German and English fluently
- Experience of working in internationally distributed teams
- Desire for a high degree of autonomous working methods and continuous development in an agile and dynamic environment offered
In case you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send us your CV via "apply" button. Thank you.
Do you have any questions?