The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery. To complete our team we are looking for a
SAP BI/BW Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d)
- Self-reliant support, development and optimization of global, standardized Business Intelligence solutions with SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
- Consulting and support of the requesting departments in requirements analysis and technical concept development
- Requirements analysis, conceptual design and realization of customized SAP BI/BW solutions
- Data extraction, data modeling and integration of SAP ERP, EWM and non-SAP systems
- Support of technically complex reporting systems and scenarios
- Ensuring smooth operations of SAP BO BI, SAP BW 7.5 on HANA and SAP Process Mining systems
- Planning and implementation of user training and workshops in the SAP BI/BW environment
- Key-user und end-user support
- Successfully completed studies of business computer science or equivalent degree
- Several years of advanced practical experience in SAP BI/BW Data Warehousing, Reporting, Analysis and integrated Planning
- Good knowledge of Business Content of the application components Logistics (LO), Materials Management (MM), and Sales and Distribution (SD) of advantage
- Good knowledge of ABAP programming in the SAP BI/BW context
- Knowledge of SAP BO, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Analytics and SAP HANA of advantage
- Ideally SAP certified (Associate or Professional Level)
- Very good English and German language skills in spoken and written
- High degree of willingness to travel globally
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Distinct customer orientation, flexibility and analytical capabilities
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have any questions?