The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies is a global solutions provider of innovative sealing solutions and differentiated sealing products to the global Oil & Gas industry. The company is focused on the exploration and production (upstream) segment.
Provide support to the global HR strategic goals, primarily implementation and support of the global HRIT system.
- Assist with key projects outlined in global HR strategy
- Assist with compilation and clean up of global HR data
- Provide support to global HRIT project implementation
- First point of contact for employees in matters of time, attendance and payroll
- Complete all tasks necessary to process the US and Canadian payrolls and annual tax processing requirements.
- Be central repository for global HR data and maintain complete, accurate data on all FO> personnel
- Assist with training and change management required for transition to global HRIT system
- Process / approve all direct deposits, tax withholding, benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments and levies, and other payroll related system changes
- Provide required reports to finance and necessary managers
- Submit cafeteria plan and / or 401k deductions to applicable vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years experience with HRIT system(s), preferably ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of payroll administration, including time & attendance, reporting, vacation tracking, new hire reporting, W-2 processing, 401k, and basic knowledge of state & federal regulations
- Basic HRIT system configuration and system interaction
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Ability to perform well under pressures and work within deadlines
- Very strong organizational skills
Do you have any questions?