The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 50.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products. We position ourselves in all areas with highly talented, motivated and results orientated employees, that continuously secure and expand our Vileda name as the leader in the international marketplace in which it competes.
To strengthen our team in Arnhem, Netherlands we are looking for you as
Technical Manager Production
for Freudenberg Household Products Arnhem
- Responsible for leading and driving changes in the production department (10-20 employees)
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance (one engineer, 1-2 mechanics)
- Analyzing and processing of production data and KPI’s
- Responsible for realization of various improvement projects in the area of quality, LEAN, HSE, logistics, implement new standards
- Deputy SEO
- Strong technical cooperation and best practice sharing with our 6 other production sites in Europe, especially with our sister site in Augsburg, Germany.
- Degree in Engineering or comparable in a technical area
- 3-5 years work experience in the producing industry (textile or chemical industry preferred)
- Strong leadership competencies
- Ability to work in a team
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and experience with SAP ERP-system
- Strong knowledge of process improvement methods (Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen) and able to optimize working processes
- Fluent English (written and spoken, German is a plus)
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online or send us an informative application, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Do you have any questions?