The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery. To complete our team we are looking for a
SAP Consultant Sales and Distribution (m/f/d)
- Consultant of our international business areas and process owners with focus on sales and distribution business processes at our SAP systems
- (Part-)project management of IT projects with focus on SAP ERP in SD module
- Conception and implementation of IT concepts focusing on sales and distribution oriented business processes (specification, customizing, development, testing and documentation)
- Continuous improvement of sales and distribution oriented business processes
- Independent analysis of business processes and system failures
- 3rd level users support on ERP issues in the area of sales and distribution
- Phase of projects and change requests in our corporate application support
- Successful degree in informatics, business informatics or a related university degree
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in conjunction with very good SAP process knowledge in the logistics module sales & distribution with SAP EHP 6.0, and strong understanding of automotive business
- Knowledge in ABAP/4 or development tools (Smartforms, BAPI, Data Dictionary) advantageous
- Distinct SAP integration knowledge of sales & distribution in the logistic modules material management, logistics execution and finance & controlling
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Independent way of working
- Distinct customer orientation, flexibility and analytical capabilities
- High degree of willingness to travel globally (maximum 40% of the time)
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
We kindly ask you to send us your application (cover letter, CV) exclusively in English.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have any questions?