The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 48.000 employees in about 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. The business group Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products. Our company culture is innovative and multicultural, built and based on trust and integrity, openness and mutual respect. In all areas we count on highly talented, motivated and results-oriented employees, to continuously secure and expand our Vileda brand as the leader in the international markets.
To strengthen our team in Weinheim, Germany we are looking for you as
International Product Manager EMEA Consumer (M/F/D)
- Manage and grow the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of your respective Core Cleaning Category
- Lead an interdisciplinary development teams (R&D, Supply Chain Management, Controlling, Artwork) and external suppliers on innovation projects
- Operationally support the Regional Marketing Directors in the portfolio management and the development of the strategic priorities
- Analyse the business & market trends in order to develop recommendations for the Regional Marketing Director
- Lead market researches throughout Europe
- Develop and adapt multi-lingual packaging together with the Artwork department and external agencies
- Execute cost savings projects and supervise them
- Execute post launch tracking and recommend corrective action if required
- Network with the countries
- Supervise effective local implementation of projects via a close cooperation with international trade marketing, brand communication team, local marketing & sales teams
- University Degree
- Min. 3 years professional experience in Marketing
- Very good project management skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Additional language skills would be beneficial
- International experience is a plus
- Experience in Product Development
- Analytical, conceptual & structured
- Convincing, self-confident, open-minded personality
- High degree of communication and presentation skills and a good networker
- Willingness to travel
We offer a full onboarding programme and a challenging role in a successful company. We are the No 1 Household Cleaning brand in Europe. You can expect a competitive compensation package, social company benefits and individual training programmes. You will benefit from interdisciplinary and motivated teams in an international work environment. We offer career opportunities our global technology group.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online in English, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Do you have any questions?