The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery.
- Produces new product, material, application, process ideas, approaches, insights, and designs.
- Creates innovative, profitable products and processes which meet and/or anticipate customer needs.
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account unforeseeable circumstances.
- Undertakes feasibility studies using appropriate tools to verify concepts and construct specifications; then makes recommendations for improvements.
- Applies detailed and technical knowledge to achieve work outcomes.
- Demonstrates financial awareness in product, process design and, when appropriate, vendor selection.
- Inputs and analyses numerical data and all other sources of information to Identify patterns, relationships and identify appropriate engineering methodologies.
- Actively builds and maintains a network of connections across the Freudenberg group and externally.