Freudenberg IT (FIT) is a global, full-service IT provider headquartered in Weinheim, Germany. More than 80 percent of FIT revenues currently stem from outside the Freudenberg Group and the company counts as one of the most successful IT subsidiary foundings in Germany. FIT currently employs around 750* people, generating annual sales of nearly €153* million (*2015). With branch offices in Europe, Asia, and North America, FIT provides close customer support that is global yet local. The FIT mission is dovetailed on a regional and global level to place a clear focus on transforming complexity into user-friendliness – in other words: “IT Solutions. Simplified.”
Service Desk Agents (English and Portuguese)
Help Desk Agent is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through technical and quality sound phone calls and tickets daily, as well as various tasks assigned to the agent.
- Maintains daily communication with team and hits productivity standards.
- Receive incoming customer calls, emails, and trouble tickets for both Incidents and Service Requests
- Responds to High and Critical priority tickets/projects according to standard operating procedures
- Serve as initial responder within the hosted environment in notification, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving issues
- Follow all Quality Guidelines
- Monitor and troubleshoot all production networks, servers, applications and services. Evaluate and escalate issues as needed
- Provide remote technical support via a combination of telephone and remote support tools
- Take deliveries from vendors, process and scan packing slips
- Manage deliveries of tapes and outgoing packages
- Communicate (both verbally and in writing) with customers in a formal and professional manner
- Create and manage the lifecycle of Incidents and Service requests in the company’s trouble ticketing system
- Create and Utilize formal Work Instruction (WI) documents and other documented knowledge to resolve customer issues
- Ensure escalations are handled in a professional, consistent, and relentless manner.
- Become SME on assigned technology and train the rest of the team
- Adhere to the CSC Ops Manual
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead or Manager
- English and Portuguese fluent language
- Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proactive and multitask skills
- Schedule flexibility
- IT Technical skills (desirable)
- Working in a well-established and ambitious company
- Working with international and important clients
- Personal development opportunities
- Great work environment
Do you have any questions?