As a global technology leader in air and liquid filtration, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies provides superior filtration solutions to improve the quality of life. In China, market activities under its global brands offer customers innovative filter elements and systems. We contribute to energy and resources, hygiene and health, automobile and transport, production and building technology sectors, and highly specialized applications. Welcome to join us, to innovate together, and strive for excellence!
- Understand hiring needs and support managers in forecasting and planning their talents requirements in line with the business strategy. Ownership of the entire recruitment process including but not limited to job analysis, candidates searching, cold calls conducting, talent pool maintaining, interviewing and reference check. Focus on recruitment efficiency, develop more effective recruitment channel and shorten the cycle time of recruitment.
- Support HR manager on Talent management process including support managers in definition of potentials, procedures, make succession plan and development plan.
- Support to HR projects, and work closely with Global HR team depends on needs.
- Provide professional support/service to employees include expats. Assist departments to establish harmonious employee relations, work with lawyer to provide consulting and facilitation to supervisors for disciplinary management or ER cases handling.
- Other tasks defined by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above in HR, business, law or related.
- 8 years of professional HR working experience. Strong working experience in staffing, ER.
- Solid knowledge in China labor laws and practices. Have experience in dealing legal case. Overview on labor market and legal environment in China.
- Good communication skills and logical thinking ability.
- Have the ability of conflict management and response.
- Good ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good command of written and oral English; Practical knowledge of PC application software.
Our success is based primarily on the outstanding dedication of our employees round the world. In China, we are always seeking for talents who are passionate, enthusiastic and bring new perspective and innovative ideas. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders.
Interested in joining? Don’t hesitate and apply online directly or submit your CV in English to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you and having you on board!
Do you have any questions?