EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Roughly 6,000 employees in 86 countries around the world work with passion and competence to produce innovative product solutions and services in the area of sealing technology. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
For our “CLF Finance & Controlling" located in Wolfratshausen, we are looking for a competent and reliable
Manager Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (m/f/d)
- You enhance the Governance, Risk Management & Compliance function for EagleBurgmann Group in close collaboration with the Business Areas as well as Corporate functions
- You support the implementation and advancement of a pragmatic yet effective GRC framework
- You develop a cross-functional risk and compliance landscape including the identification, evaluation and mitigation of potential business impacts
- You design and execute risk management improvement projects and coordinate risk mitigation follow-ups
- Driven by the desire to become better every day, you continuously engage in improving processes, controls and systems, thus combining a GRC mindset with operational activities
- You create and maintain policies and other governance documents as necessary, conduct GRC trainings and contribute to change management initiatives
- At least five years of professional experience in (internal) audit, risk management and/or compliance
- Combined with a strong finance background and a deep understanding of business processes, systems and internal controls
- Strong understanding of risk management methodologies and frameworks
- Degree in business, preferably with focus on finance & accounting
- Experience with SAP S4/HANA is a plus
- Structured, independent and reliable way of working
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel
- Solid MS Office skills
- Very good command of (written and spoken) English and German
EagleBurgmann is characterized by an open-minded, respectful culture. With us, people approach new tasks with joy and commitment. If you are cosmopolitan and technology is your passion, you will immediately feel comfortable. We offer you interesting, versatile activities and space for realizing your own ideas as well as good social benefits and working conditions. The Freudenberg Group is also characterized by openness and equal opportunities. We therefore welcome applications from anyone, regardless of age, gender, origin or ancestry, disability or other legally protected grounds. Please send us your application documents with information about your earliest possible date of entry and your salary presentation via the Freudenberg job portal.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
∙ Human Resources EB Germany
∙ Äussere Sauerlacherstr. 6-10
∙ 82515 Wolfratshausen