Freudenberg IT (FIT) America is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
Why work at FIT? For starters, we’re pretty cool peeps. Beyond that, your work here really matters. Really. There are no drones in sector 7-G here. Nope, you’ll be expected to pitch in, pull your weight and push the company forward —from the start. We’re growing rapidly and need go-getters, not order-takers. Put another way, you get the chance to make a difference right away!
On-Site Technician (Mexico City)
The On-Site Technician (OST) is part of our 24x7 Customer Service Center and is responsible for providing 2nd Level support for our company’s users. This OST position will be assigned to our internal FIT customers and will work on-site. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive tickets for Incidents and Service Requests for the customer from the Customer Service Center (CSC)
- Provide on-site support for customer end-users where remote support is not possible
- Deploy, manage, support, and inventory desktops and laptops assigned to customer end-users
- Provide all end-user on-site technical support, to include OS, application, and printer support
- Write, modify, and utilize formal Work Instruction (WI) documents and other documented knowledge to resolve customer issues
- Work closely with CSC team leads and management to ensure customer is receiving proper support
- Work with third party vendors both during routine deployment and outages. Ensure escalations are handled in a professional, consistent, and relentless manner.
- Support equipment delivery processes and equipment configuration as required
- Meet or exceed all Incident Management Standards, including customer SLA’s and internal ticketing standards
- As a member of the CSC team, assist in daily CSC Operations, as needed
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent in real-world experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working on a Help Desk supporting an enterprise environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience providing desktop support services in an enterprise environment
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to Windows 7, Windows 8, and MS Office applications
- General knowledge and experience in technical support related to SalesForce application a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to remain composed and professional in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Good understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management concepts
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong initiative to face the challenges of a very fast-paced, high-energy, yet sometimes stressful, customer-focused operations organization
- A team-oriented attitude and willingness to assist with other job duties as assigned by the manager
- A+ certification preferred
- MCDST certification preferred
- Familiar with the SAP suite of applications
- Working in a well-established and ambitious company
- Working with international and important clients
- Personal development opportunities
- Great work environment
Do you have any questions?