The Corporate Accounting intern position is an integral part of the shared services group and will be responsible for processing a high volume of supplier invoices in an accurate and timely fashion for the US and Canada. Additional responsibilities include performing month end and reconciliation tasks; monitor open purchase order receipts; and other special projects as assigned. The position interacts with plant associates, and therefore excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Responsible for processing automated and manual supplier invoices.
- Process all intra-company clearing transactions and reconcile balances.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal FNST customers and external suppliers.
- Support other accounts payable personnel in terms of problem resolution, training and back-up as appropriate.
- Maintain accounts payable records.
- Perform month end and all reconciliation tasks as assigned.
- Prepare and maintain routine spreadsheets, data files and word processing documents.
- Create and maintain work procedure documents.
- Maintain confidentiality in communicating sensitive information and handling confidential materials.
- Perform special projects as required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Enrolled in an Accounting or Business program for a B.S. degree
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with peers, vendors and internal customers
- Comfortable in a fast pace and highly automated environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?