Freudenberg is a global technology group with around 50,000 employees in some 60 countries and annual sales of more than €9.4 billion in 2019
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Production Manager based at our Ebbw Vale plant, on a permanent contract
Reporting directly to the SEO at Ebbw Vale, your role will focus on the delivery of manufacturing strategies that optimise Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost whilst ensuring complete alignment with customer requirements and broader service level objectives.
The person appointed will be required to have the following areas of demonstrable expertise:-
- You will have already enjoyed solid progression in a quality-driven Operations, Production or Manufacturing role within an Healthcare / Medical Devices or similar environment, and will now be seeking a position that will facilitate your further career development.
- In addition to your Manufacturing/Operations expertise, you will possess a good understanding of broader Operations issues e.g. Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Quality Engineering and Process Improvement.
- A working knowledge ofISO13485, 14001 and 45001 will be sought along with experience of utilising modern manufacturing software such as SAP
- High order communication and stakeholder engagement skills, together with proven experience of managing a team at department level are all pre-requisite.
- Role Model Leadership
- Experience of overall responsibility for all Production shift operations.
- Team leadership, High level coaching / mentoring and development.
- Strong organiser / Planner against customer requirements.
- Control of stock levels & purchase of raw materials
- Investigation & resolution of SHEQ and Production issues
- Responsibility for specifications for raw materials, product & testing
- Internal customer & supplier liaison
- Achieving budgeted SQDC targets
- Managing manufacturing continual improvement projects
- Production, QC & materials cost control
- Strong advocate of all HSE requirements
- Management of Production training programmes
This position offers an attractive salary with good employee benefits.
If you are interested and would like to know more about this role please apply to HR at email@example.com outlining why you believe you would be successful in this role providing an up to date CV if possible by Friday 30th April 2021.
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg Performance Materials LP