The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 50,000 employees in around 60 countries, develops technically advanced products, excellent solutions and services for around 40 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery.
We are looking for a new colleague living the Freudenberg slogan “Innovating Together” who is interested to achieve together a new level of business process excellence. We want to create process transparency by introducing a new global Freudenberg Sealing Technologies process portal - connecting the dots between people, processes and technology.
To complete our team we are looking for a
Business Process Manager (m/f/d)
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Process Portal Focus
- Drive the global introduction of the Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Process Portal in collaboration with all involved departments and roles
- Manage the requirements, implementation and continuous improvement of the Process Portal usage within our organization
- Further develop E2E process management with the Business Process Management Team and the Process Community
- Serve as contact person for the Process Portal to connect different perspectives in a holistic system strategy
- Build bridges between people, processes and technology
- Train colleagues around the globe in the usage of the Process Portal as well as Freudenberg Sealing Technologies modeling conventions
- Ensure an efficient and long-term oriented system governance
- Facilitate process modeling workshops and process documentation
- Create, manage and oversee system interfaces, setup and user management
- Enable new use cases in the strive for business process excellence
- Academic degree in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience within the FST / Freudenberg group welcome
- Broad knowledge and IT related background
- Demonstrated ability to develop productive working relationships
- Provide lateral guidance to achieve business process excellence
- Practical experience in applying lean methods
- Ability to think in big pictures and reduce complexity
- Ability and motivation to drive organizational change
- Ability to take the lead to find solutions and reach consensus
- Extensive communication skills, competency in English
- Experience in process design
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have any questions?