EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, 5,500 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
Senior Director – Global Process Owner Finance (m/w/d)
- Main governance body and ultimate decision maker on all major, strategic finance processes
- Active project participation and partially project management of major finance transformation projects (e.g. legal entity mergers, SAP upgrades, new peripheral finance processes and tools such as T&E reimbursement systems or automated payment systems)
- Coordination between IT and finance departments.
- Design of new target processes for new Shared Service Center Finance in Europe
- Ownership and administration of the global chart of accounts for core ERP systems (SAP Hana, SAP ByD)
- Active project support during ERP rollouts (~6 per year) with involvement at business readiness check, solution walkthrough and user acceptance test
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required
- Min. 3 – 5 years professional experience in a leading auditing firm
- Min. 2 years professional experience managing a finance / accounting team (preferably in small to midsize companies)
- Solid SAP experience
- Preferably international exposure
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and implementation skills paired with solid project management
- Excellent communication skills in exchange with different target groups and hierarchical levels
- Proficient use of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Business fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
We offer interesting, versatile occupations, which are fun and grant you space to develop your own ideas, as well as good social benefits and working conditions. Qualified applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements to us. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D.
Do you have any questions?