The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 50,000 employees in around 60 countries, develops technically advanced products, excellent solutions and services for around 40 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery. To complete our team we are looking for a
SAP Business Consultant Process Transformation (Finance & Controlling) (m/w/d)
- Consultant for FI/CO processes in the preparation of SAP Template Rollouts at FST locations worldwide
- Analysis of existing business and organizational processes, local requirements as well as definition of future to-be processes in accordance with the SAP Template.
- Identification of deviations and regulatory requirements with appropriate solutions in close collaboration with the stakeholders (Steering Committee, Process Owners, IT Experts, Key User)
- Transparent and continuous communication with stakeholders, with the aim of achieving acceptance of future processes
- Methodical support during the transformation phase (Pre-Rollout-Phase)
- Ensuring the integration within the project as well as between the subprojects and taking over the responsibility for the formal project-related transfer of knowledge in the FI/CO area
- Training of key users on the identified future daily end-to-end business processes
- Intensive Support and Guidance of Key Users during the Change process to the defined To-Be processes
- Identification of Key User/ Location concerns and preparation of a solution alternative
- Development to a SAP Template Process Expert in the area of financial management (FIM) with the SAP modules FI and CO
- Successful degree in informatics, business informatics or a related university degree
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in conjunction with very good SAP process knowledge in the SAP modules FI and CO
- Interest in end-to-end processes and integrative work within the different SAP areas
- Many years of experience in SAP consulting and change management in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills, enjoyment of work in an intercultural environment
- You live the company slogan “innovating together”
- Further knowledge and/or certification in the field of SAP ERP, project management advantageous
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Independent and structured way of working
- Excellent German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel globally approx. 30% of the time
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have any questions?