Analyzes inventory to ensure appropriate levels to meet customer requirements and lead center inventory targets. Coordinates with internal and external customers/vendors to provide accurate and timely inventory information.
Sourcing/Demand Planning Analyst
- Assesses Raw and Finished goods inventory levels to ensure customer commitments are met
- Reviews scheduling agreements for accuracy and completeness
- Analyzes daily inventory variance reports and directs action to correct variances
- Identifies ways to reduce inventory
- Coordinates cycle count and physical inventory activities
- Provides support to production scheduling on all material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements
- Makes recommendations or provides input to the plans and strategies of a business unit and the lead center
- Analyzes business trends to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities
- Coordinates the work efforts of others on Operations support team
- Evaluates, communicates, and acts in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or 7-10 years’ experience in inventory analysis.
- Experience with integrated ERP system required.
- Experience in SAP a plus. Computer literacy required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning up to date practices within the industry
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?