Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
Technical sales engineer_BJ
- Be in charge of business development of Klueber in his/her responsible area/industry and reach sales and GP target;
- Pursue and achieve the goals and targets for the company and himself/herself and in specific for both of sales and no-sales goals within the Operational Planning (OP), Management by Objects (MBO) and any reassessment;
- Establish and maintain a good long term partner relationship with the potential/existing customers;
- Provide professional technical supports for customers including products introduction and new products promotion, technical seminar, issues solving, quick response to complaints and quality problems;
- Be in cooperation with internal sales team and finance department to keep payment of contract are returned in accordance with required conditions;
- Timely and actively give feedback to certain projects and share experience among colleagues;
- Collect information of market and competitors and feedback to company timely;
- Submit job related reports such as weekly report, weekly plan, forecast, visit report, market research, sales review and so on regularly and timely.;
- Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk;
- Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local and state authorities.
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering/chemical or relevant major;
- Proven skills in troubleshooting in the field, and hands-on engineering experience with good technical thinking;
- Good communication skills to build up trustworthy relationship with customers;
- Good paperwork skill. Be able to make convincing solution proposals and presentations to customers;
- Committed to Klueber and long term stable development expectation;
- Good command of English will be a plus;
- Value selling training experience would be a plus.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?