As a global technology leader in air and liquid filtration, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies provides superior filtration solutions to improve the quality of life. In China, market activities under its global brands offer customers innovative filter elements and systems. We contribute to energy and resources, hygiene and health, automobile and transport, production and building technology sectors, and highly specialized applications. Welcome to join us, to innovate together, and strive for excellence!
- Coordinate and lead colleagues from different dept. to achieve sourcing goals and potential to lead the team.
- Follow up new project purchasing and make sure the new project smoothly going to mass production.
- Sourcing direct and indirect materials/services for the company and ensure the cost meets request of customers/IC customers.
- Negotiate contract with suppliers, defining all the terms and conditions (price, payment term, delivery term, lead time, capacity, etc.) on favor of the company.
- Define cost saving target annually and control the total cost level under control. And consolidate and report wherever there is an issue.
- Collect, consolidate and report market information of different industries internally and externally to support sourcing decisions in various projects.
- Other tasks defined by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in material, chemical or economic management
- Over 6 years purchasing experience in foreign manufacturing company.
- Project or team management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills and logical thinking ability.
- Have the ability of conflict management and response.
- Good ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, with good knowledge of PC application software.
Our success is based primarily on the outstanding dedication of our employees round the world. In China, we are always seeking for talents who are passionate, enthusiastic and bring new perspective and innovative ideas. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders.
Interested in joining? Don’t hesitate and apply online directly or submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you and having you on board!
Do you have any questions?