EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, 5,500 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
For our “CLF IT & Process Management” located in Wolfratshausen, we are looking for a competent and reliable
Consultant Customer Service (m/w/d)
- Requirements engineering
- Support in solution design with evaluation and assessment of requirements
- Implementation of solutions in the area of SAP Customer Service (S/4 and C4S)
- Management of external service providers within the scope of projects
- Support in the implementation of SAP Cloud for Service
- Collaboration on other IT innovation topics in the area of Digital Service environment in accordance with our digitalization strategy
- Completed university studies in the field of business informatics, computer science or comparable qualifying professional training.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the implementation and/or operation and support of SAP CS (Customer Service)
- Technical skills and experience in software development are an advantage
- relevant experience in analysing business requirements and translating them into IT concepts
- Strong technical and business process understanding
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as an implementation-oriented approach
- SAP Customer Service
- SAP Cloud for Service
- Business fluent German and English
We offer interesting, versatile occupations, which are fun and grant you space to develop your own ideas, as well as good social benefits and working conditions. Qualified applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements to us. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D.
Do you have any questions?
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
∙ Human Resources EB Germany
∙ Äussere Sauerlacherstr. 6-10
∙ 82515 Wolfratshausen