The Account Executive will be part of a national sales team and will support and report to a VP of Sales for the Midwest Region. The position is a remote position but will include 50% travel throughout the Midwest and other areas of the country. The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting in his/her territory, pursuing qualified leads, and meeting quarterly revenue targets.
Account Executive - Solution Sales
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota
- Prospect, qualify and close cloud solution and Services sales
- Manage CRM - Pipeline
- Maintain appointments weekly throughout the various stages of the lifecycle
- Develop customer presentations and lead customer meetings
- Develop closing plans for each opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years solution selling to various industries is preferred
- Experience in ERP, particularly SAP
- Follows a methodical sales process
- Hosting solution sales (managed services and professional services) experience required
- Effective user of internal and external resources (SEs, execs, SMEs, integrated partners, etc.)
- Ability to call on C-Level executives
- Strong contact and networking base
- Excellent listening, writing & presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic, self-motivated, and accountable to forecast and quota
- Highly energetic person who can work independently in addition to being a strong team player
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IT Infrastructure and Hosting knowledge a plus
Why work at FIT? For starters, we’re pretty cool peeps. Beyond that, your work here really matters. Really. There are no drones in sector 7-G here. Nope, you’ll be expected to pitch in, pull your weight and push the company forward —from the start. We’re growing rapidly and need go-getters, not order-takers. Put another way, you get the chance to make a difference right away!
Do you have any questions?