The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 50,000 employees in around 60 countries, develops technically advanced products, excellent solutions and services for around 40 market segments.
Corteco, a company of the Freudenberg Group and part of Freudenberg Sealing Technologies, is one of the leading suppliers of components for the Independent Automotive Aftermarket. Independent garages trust in CORTECO spare parts and therefore benefit from the original quality made by Freudenberg. To complete our team we are looking for a Data Specialist Automotive Aftermarket.
- Catalog data management (TecDoc) - regular updates, data quality assurance, initiation of corrective actions, result tracking
- Independent Automotive Aftermarket competitor benchmarking, range coverage and gap analysis
- Internal communication of product range updates and changes
- Support and guide implementation of new data tools, continuous improvement of toolbox
- Project support, e.g. within implementation of Product Information Management System (PIM)
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT, Business, Economics or related field
- Relevant job experience, expecially in data management, quality assurance and analytics
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Ability to proactively identify process and tool improvement opportunities
- Ability to learn and implement new tools
- First experience with tools similar to MS Access, SQL, KNIME, R, Power BI, etc.
- Automotive Aftermarket experience beneficial
- Strong and efficient intercultural communication skills
- Fluent English mandatory, German and other languages beneficial
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We jointly strive to improve living conditions worldwide and to meet the specific needs of our customers. Experience a mentality of thinking and acting responsibly together and discover a whole host of career opportunities in our global technology group.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
With our in-house academy, we also offer you a lot of training opportunities.