Vibracoustic is part of the Freudenberg Group. The company ensures a smooth and quiet ride experience in every vehicle. We are driven by our purpose of adding comfort to mobility and providing the perfect solution for the NVH challenges of our automotive customers. As a leading supplier, Vibracoustic is the right place for open-minded, ambitious team-players with a hands-on mentality. Our innovative, safe and dynamic working atmosphere offers many opportunities for your personal growth and development in a global network. Want to join the team?
You support our team as
- Identify and implement cost saving projects with the team through the complete product lifecycle to reduce purchased material costs
- Lead and moderate cost improvement projects – interact with VC internal departments as well as suppliers
- Plan and execute VAVE workshops at suppliers and VC plants
- Evaluate cost effect for technical changes
- Support with Best Cost calculation in early project phase
- Analyze supplier cost break downs & create gap analysis to foster cost reduction
- Establish Best Cost calculation models for selected commodities with usage of standard software
- Support program buyers and commodity managers during negotiation with suppliers
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering & Business Administration and 3+
- years of professional experience within Automotive
- Experience in cost analysis
- Strong knowledge of production processes of purchased components
- Project Leadership experience
- Excellent analytical and intercultural skills, team player
- Fluency in German and English
Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
Gym: Stay fit with easy access to an on-site center
Training / Career development
Training / Career development: Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
International work options
International work options: A career with global relationships and a world view.
Click here to go directly to our career page. Drive your career!
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.