Klüber Lubrication, a company of the Freudenberg Group and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 different countries, is the world’s market leader for specialty lubricants. Our passion is innovative tribological solutions that help our customers to be successful. We supply more than 2,000 different products, many of them customized, and provide service support in almost the entire world’s industries and markets. To support our team we are looking for
Sr Application Engineer– Cement, Power and Mining - Hyd
Responsible for market trends in Cement, Power and Industry, developing and executing strategies in their respective region . Responsible for setting and implementing goals to support Team Strategy and operational planning. The person should also be responsible to achieve KLIND – Cement, Power and Mining objectives and initiatives to penetrate and drive business growth within the Cement, Power and Mining Segment. Should act in a proactive manner, however, should keep his reporting authority in the loop and create a cohesive relationship with the whole Cement, Power and Mining Team to develop a profitable Cement, Power and Mining business. Should plan and execute towards achieving growth in market share and market leadership.
Accountability and duty
- Conducting the Business Development in Cement, Power and Mining Segment
- Responsible for the growth of the MS 14 and 35 and the OP target for the year in their respective Territory.
- To identify the Service requirements and to build up resources to fulfil the service needs in consultation with the technical Service Manager- Cement , Power and Mining.
- To identify and create opportunity pipe line with viable EE projects.
- To be an active and participative member to align with National Cement, Power and Mining Strategy.
- Carry out business development activities with large accounts and other customers relevant for the Cement, Power and Mining Industry.
- To develop and carry out the development of new regional OEM‘s identified in the business strategy.
- To initiate and maximize the opportunities with existing OEM approvals and their subsidiaries in the region.
- To participate / manage local product development in close co-ordination with the Business Unit Head/ Product Manager/GCC C. To be responsible for the local product portfolio for the cement, Power and Mining industry
- To participate/ contribute with the regional inputs in global Cement, Power and Mining workshop .
- Gathering market information and evaluating potential..
- Attend industry specific trade shows (external) and seminars in the region. Participate as member in specific trade or industry associations as appropriate.
- Creating and using Value Case Studies to multiply business.
- Plan, implement and support domestic marketing activities.
- To provide ideas for new product innovation and actively participate in new product launch and field trials.
- Should be actively participative in price increase plan as and when required.
- Should be accountable for growth/ loss of business in the assigned territory.
- It is the responsibility of the individuals to ensure that his each team members are aligned with Freudenberg Ethics policy and Code of Conduct.
- Each members are responsible to follow the Safe working Practice and Safe Travelling Mode.
The jobholder may be given special assignments depending on the situation and necessity in consultation with the Head of Department. Special assignments give the jobholder the chance to make use of his possibilities and capabilities.
- Preferably Engineering degree, in the field of the specific MS/industry or general mechanical or chemical engineering, experience in Sales and or Marketing, or comparable knowledge and qualifications acquired in practice
- Preferably Master of Business or Marketing with focus on Business Strategies, Market Strategies, the implementation and monitoring of the objectives.
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or business management, preferably in the field of lubrication technology, with track record of increasing responsibility.
- Working experience in Cement , Power or Mining Industry is beneficial
- Demonstrated experience with marketing competencies including market strategy and communications, demand generation and market research
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and networking skills required
- English language mandatory.
- Knowledge of other Indian languages will be beneficial.
- 18-20 Days in a month of travelling.
- Reporting into Regional manager South.
- Highly organized skills with ability to work independently.
- Business-minded personality with a professional, customer-oriented attitude and sales skills
- Able to be ambitious, outstanding, personal, persuasive and assertive yet positive and courteous.
- Able to interact well with all levels of colleagues and customers .
- Ability to be a strong product champion and individual contributor with aptitude to guide a cross functional team.
- Well balanced, entrepreneurial commercial and technical background including capability to understand the need of course correction in vulnerable and uncertain situation to retain our product superiority and price leadership.
- Strategic thinking with a strong ambition to achieve set goals
Klüber Lubrication India Private Ltd.
Shashank Shandilya∙ HR ∙ 1st Floor Silver Jubilee Block, 3rd Cross, Mission Road ∙ 560047 Bangalore
Do you have any questions?