The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 48.000 employees in about 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. The business group Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products. Our company culture is innovative and multicultural, built and based on trust and integrity, openness and mutual respect. In all areas we count on highly talented, motivated and results-oriented employees, to continuously secure and expand our Vileda brand as the leader in the international markets.
To strengthen our team in Weinheim we are looking for you as
IT Manager Finance Processes FI/CO (m/f)
as of now
- As a team member of our central IT organization and together with our external partners, you deliver application management support of our centralized SAP systems for our international business units.
- You guide and support our business units in continuously improving their business processes and systems.
- You analyze, optimize and document our financial business processes and develop solutions that significantly contribute to the FHCS group success.
- As a part of our central IT organization you participate as a team member in international projects.
- By developing and implementing training measures you ensure that our key users remain up-to-date with both process and system knowledge.
- You hold a university degree in business administration / business information systems or have equivalent job experience.
- You have 3-5 years of SAP ERP hands-on experience in an IT department of an international organization or a consultancy.
- You have in-depth knowledge and strong experience with SAP ERP Finance and Controlling.
- You are a team player demonstrating strong analytical skills and a structured working style.
- Your excellent English skills, strong communication capabilities and high customer focus support your collaboration in our international teams.
- You are prepared to travel up to 20% for international project work.
We offer a profound onboarding program and a challenging position in a successful company. You can expect an adequate compensation package, social company benefits and individual training programs. Benefit from interdisciplinary and motivated teams in an international work environment and experience a long-term perspective and career opportunities in our global technology group.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Do you have any questions?