Protecting people and the environment, conserving resources and optimizing industrial processes – those are the things that drive us at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies. We offer our customers technically cutting-edge products and system solutions as well as unique services in air and water filtration. As part of the Freudenberg Group with over 48,000 employees worldwide, our business activities are guided by strong corporate values and high quality standards. If you share our enthusiasm for technologies, progress and sustainability, come and join Freudenberg Filtration Technologies!
Global Division Controller (M/F)
- Overall responsibility for global divisional Controlling
- Monthly business analysis of business development of Sales, Operating Result, Pricing and Cash Flow (Working Capital)
- Advancement of reporting and controlling standards to support divisions' strategic and operative targets
- Responsibility for global roll-out and continuous implementation of reporting and controlling standards
- Act as sparring partner of Global Division Vice President (VP)
- Special projects, e.g. support of M&A activities or preparing Business Reviews
- Leading the divisions' Operative and Strategic Planning Process
- Degree in business administration / economics or industrial engineering
- >5 years of comprehensive experience in Finance & Controlling in an international company
- Expert knowledge in Excel; SAP FI/CO, SAP BI advanced knowledge is necessary
- Position requires a proactive and hands-on person, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and intrinsic motivation for profit improvement
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills are needed; the position requires communicating with senior management in Germany and internationally
- Excellent language skills in English required
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online or send us an informative application, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary. If you think you’re right for us – then we’ll look forward to receiving a convincing application.
Do you have any questions?