The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, with its Headquarter in Weinheim, is the strategic parent company of the broadly diversified Group.
The Key Account Manager supports and develops our national and regional distribution as well as growing healthcare, long term Care, BSC, Industrial and various other commercial customers with Vileda Professional Products. Join our dedicated team to make our industry a cleaner, safer place.
Sales Representative - Western Ontario
- Sell Vileda products within an assigned territory
- Increase end user sales, particularly in HealthCare, General building cleaning, Food service and Hospitality
- Promote Vileda Professional innovative products into these customer groups
- Manage current customers in the territory
- Identify and acquire new customers in the territory via cold calling, prospecting and developing new business
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Ensure accurate reporting of key activities and update information in Vileda’s CRM database
- Create and present proposals to prospects and provide product training as required
- Manage the territory as if it is your business
- Develop sales goals and product recommendations for the territory
- Able to build a strong pipeline and to be able to close at minimum 25% of projected sale
- To schedule sales route and able to complete sales visits and cold calls on daily basis.
- Work with dedicated distributors and be able to increase sales while maintaining profitability.
- Attend trade shows. Be able to travel through Ontario
- Close coordination with the support and sales teams to identity industry changes
- Able to represent and live Freudenberg’s Guiding Principles in daily business
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial skills
- Must be an independent worker able to self-motivate and create individual action plans
- Constant awareness of business opportunities through analytical and creative thinking
- An excellent communicator and listener with the skills to understand our customer’s needs
- Daily local travel. Overnight travel 30%
- Ideally based in London, Ontario
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales account management experience
- Experience driving end user business through a distribution network
- Experience dealing with commercial distribution, healthcare and building service contractors an asset
- Experience with industry buyers and decision makers an asset
- Comfortable with cold calling and new customer development
- Relevant PC and Microsoft Office skills
- A winning positive attitude
Vileda Professional offers cleaning solutions and innovative systems for professional users. With over 30 years in the business we know what needs professional users in different environments are looking for, and we offer solutions that help you clean faster, more effective and to lower total costs. Today, Vileda Professional is working with sales offices in 16 countries and has more than 300 employees. The head office is located in Weinheim, Germany, due to it’s close location to Freudenberg Research and Development centers. Vileda Professional is searching for qualified individuals who are looking for interesting tasks, responsibilities and a challenge! We want innovative thinkers with the desire and initiative to make an impact on our company. You'll thrive in our collaborative and team-driven environment while enjoying the challenges and rewards that we have to offer. If you’re looking for new challenges or development opportunities, Vileda Professional is the place for you!
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg Household Products - Vileda Professional
∙ Human Resources
∙ 3900 14th Avenue, Unit 2
∙ L3R4R3 Markham, Ontario