Freudenberg-NOK is the Americas joint venture partnership between Freudenberg & Co. in Germany and NOK Corp. in Japan. Together, the companies make up the world's largest producer of elastomeric seals and custom molded products.
- Assist in APQP projects and launches.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Support IATF 16949, ISO14001 activities.
- Support manufacturing processes in quality related tasks.
- Lead Quality in production and address suppliers.
- Lead corrective action/problem solving process.
- Lead preventive actions
- Plant leader for supplier quality.
- Plant liaison for customer quality (Automotive ).
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety / ergonomic standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Understand and implement health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations into daily work activities.
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline e.g. mechatronic engineering our industrial design
- One year product Quality experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Experience in PPAP , APQP
- Ability to conceptualize mechanical components and component interactions. Understanding of strength requirements, thermal effects on systems of components, fluid flow, and rubber flow in molding.
- Ability to assess manufacturing feasibility.
- Communication Skills.
- Good communication skills English -Spanish.
- Must demonstrate good teamwork skills.
- Rubber process knowledge desired.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 required (includes auditing).
- Previous experience with AIAG standards (PPAP, FMEA, SPC, APQP/Control Plans).
- Knowledge of quality sciences (8D, GRR, GD&T, etc.).
- High level of proactively.
- ASQ Certification as CQA, CQE desired.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge on Six Sigma and Lean Systems is a plus.
Do you have any questions?