Answer phone and screens / direct all calls. Attend to visitors and deal with inquires on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, visitors and customers. Acts as an assistant to the Human Resources Department. Assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department functions and duties.
Office Administrator - Morristown
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers a high volume of inbound calls and maintains a multi-line switchboard
- Performs various reception tasks in an effective and professional manner
- Operates various standard office machines which include computers, software, fax machines and printers
- Understanding and responding effectively to address requests in person or over the phone
- Prepares new hire orientation packets and materials; updates and manages the master orientation packet templates with new policies
- Ensures legal compliance posters are posted throughout the facility
- Creates payroll adjustment forms for PPE reimbursements
- Orders meals for various facility functions
- Maintains a positive relationship with local establishments in which the facility supports for community service projects
- Maintains office supplies and company vehicle keys
- Manages employee files and filing
- Manages employee locker assignments
- Prepares and distributes interview packets for hourly interviewing events
- Manages the service award program by award processing and distribution
- Coordinates staff training and testing events such as CPR training and hearing tests
- Orders flowers for employee life events
- Distributes Supervisor Safety Talks on a weekly basis to all staff
- Maintains a training database for the entire facility
- Maintains WinPack Badge System for all FNST associates and visitors
- Exercises discretion in safeguarding confidentiality in all employee and company matters
- Two-year associate degree in business or HR related field
- 2-4 years’ experience preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of office machines, I.E. copy, fax, and laminator
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs
- Must have excellent verbal and communications skills
- Must have excellent organizational and computer skills
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE JOB:
Incumbent must possess excellent human relation skills. The position is a very demanding, fast-paced position that requires patience, approachability and the ability to handle stress and pressure. The incumbent must be self-motivated, work independently with minimum direct supervision and be able to work effectively with frequent interruptions. The incumbent must also be able to exercise independent judgment and perform functions in an honest, fair, and consistent manner. The incumbent must have the ability to organize and reorganize priorities on a frequent basis and remain flexible at all times.
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?