Klüber Lubrication, a company of the Freudenberg Group and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 different countries, is the world’s market leader for specialty lubricants. Our passion is innovative tribological solutions that help our customers to be successful. We supply more than 2,000 different products, many of them customized, and provide service support in almost the entire world’s industries and markets. To support our team we are looking for an
Assistant Manager - Finance
Exp-4-5Yrs/ CA(Inter) or ICWAI/Loc-Blr
Kindly read through the provided JD and Apply only if it is relevant to you.
Objective: To support the finance team in various finance and accounting tasks
- Hands on Account Receivable/Account Payable & Bank Reconciliations
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Preparation of Financial statement as per Ind AS and IFRS
- Preparation of Cash Flow on fortnightly Basis
- Monitor & Ensure implementation of the company internal controls
- MIS Reporting
- Payment Control & Processing
- Make entries of the invoices
- Coordination with Statutory and Internal Auditors and resolve audit queries with time dead line
- Checking and scrutiny of Entry in the books of accounts, for correctness of GL posting and cost centers
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Total Experience: 4 -5 Years
- Education required: CA (Inter) or ICWAI
- Location of Work: Bangalore (Locals and people around the location will be given first preference)
- Should be able to join the company by 1st September 2017
- Good Knowledge of General Accounting and Co-ordination with team member for Closing the Books of accounts Monthly Basis
- Good Knowledge of ERP SAP
- Knowledge of Excel is must
- Experience in MNC Preferred
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Thorough Comprehension and Understanding of requirement
Kindly include the following details when applying for the job
1) Current CTC 2) Expected CTC 3) Notice Period 4) Current Location
Klüber Lubrication India Pvt Ltd strives to recruit and retain talent. We look for candidates that are Outstanding, Ambitious and Personal. Service and providing the best technical solutions for our customer base is top priority. Our culture is family oriented; we care about our employees as we do our customers. Join our team!
Do you have any questions?