Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
- Assisting with Administration of Active Directory;
- Assisting with Administration of Lotus Notes
- Administration of network/data security ensuring that user data and network file servers are secure from unauthorized access/viruses;
- Providing operational and technical support to network and remote users;
- Assisting with disaster recovery procedures and testing
- Working independently and in teams on various IT Projects
- Training of all employees on system applications.
- Assisting with all network area system upgrades, system and end-user security.
- Installing software on PC’s and laptops for all users.
- Administration of iDevices
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor of Business Management preferred;
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 with working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
- MCSE/MCSA Certification preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- High degree of motivation and creativity
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with little supervision
- Ability to communicate with a diverse workforce at all levels within the organization
- Strong knowledge of business computer systems, PCs, Windows, network servers
- Global travel may be required
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged. Apply online to become a part of the Chem-Trend team!
Do you have any questions?