The Inside Sales Specialist will be the primary contact for the FNOK Account Managers concerning CRM and the acquisition of new business. This position will provide a focal point for external customer inquiries and will assure customer inquiries are processed in a timely manner.
Sales Analyst- Automotive
Inside Sales Analyst in Plymouth needed!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned that pertain to the classification. Demonstrated job duties and knowledge listed for the job classification. Knowledge of all duties is to be cross functional but specific duties are assigned within available personnel.
- The Inside Sales Specialist will assure that the preparation of account research and other support functions needs for the work assigned are met.
- The Specialist will follow-up and follow-through with a prompt and professional response to Account Manager/customer needs, questions and specifications.
- Exceed our customer’s expectations through continuous improvement utilizing data and developing procedures to meet those expectations.
- Direct customer satisfaction allowing for improved work methods, facilities, tools, testing, reporting, customer relations and customer service.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations to insure timely delivery of information requested.
- Closely coordinate account management with Account Managers and Customer Service Specialists.
Process Owner for CRM and Forecast Management
- Continuous tracking and improvement of data accuracy and sales process efficiency
- Management of CRM inquiries - prototype samples, quotes, test requests, tooling and etc.
- Sample management in CRM system including timing coordination and confirmation with the customer
- Connect and analyze vehicle programs for entry into forecast management
Interface as a key customer contact:
- Proactive follow up of ongoing projects
- Management of sales relevant online portals according to the customer specific agreements
- Build effective relationships with various groups at customer (including purchasing, engineering, and plant personnel)
- Professional correspondence and communication with customer in various forms
- Assure that customers specific requirements are communicated to relevant stake holders
- Contribute to account team business development and to overall sales strategy
- Creating and generating Sales reports for users at all levels of management
- Manage ERP System - Customer Master Data, Price maintenance
- Support of assigned Account Team in the daily business operations
- Verify contracts with all internal stake holders
- Facilitate resolution on customer topics between FST departments
- Occasional travel may be required.
- All other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates Degree (various disciplines).
- Good command of spoken and written English is required.
Internal applicants: Please complete a self nomination form and send to your Division HR Lead, along with a copy of your resume. You can get a Self Nomination form from your Human Resources department. Agencies / Direct Placement: Freudenberg-NOK (FNST) has a team of dedicated recruiters who are responsible for all hiring needs within FNST. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors only and on an as needed basis. FNST has identified and finalized our list of preferred vendors for the calendar year and the review process has been closed. We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by Corporate Recruiting to partner on a position and have not signed FNST's vendor agreement. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FNST will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. As a condition of employment, the incumbent shall learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?