The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with 48.000 employees in about 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. The business group Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products. Our company culture is innovative and multicultural, built and based on trust and integrity, openness and mutual respect. In all areas we count on highly talented, motivated and results-oriented employees, to continuously secure and expand our Vileda brand as the leader in the international markets.
To strengthen our team in Weinheim we are looking for you as
Supply Chain Manager (m/f)
- Regional responsibility (Europe) for the supply chain of a defined product category (initial and going supply, service)
- Identify and lead projects along the "end-to-end" supply chain (e.g. procurement, production, warehousing/distribution, planning/forecasting, replenishment, transportation) in order to reduce total supply chain cost and improve service performance
- Secure and coordinate project effort with counterparts across the whole business, IT and operations network, to bring alignment, efficiency and effectiveness to project work
- Owner of all SCM related aspects for a product launch or re-launch in product development projects
- Identify and drive enhancements and innovations (product, process) while spreading best practices across the region
- Become the center of excellence mainly in terms of supply, production, distribution and supply chain cost for respective category
- Diploma or Master degree in Business Administration or in Industrial Engineering, preferable with focus on Logistics/SCM
- 3-5 years´ experience working in an operational logistics/ SCM department of an international environment (preferable consumer goods)
- Proven experience of managing cross functional teams and projects
- Solid understanding of continious improvement processes
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills and strength in follow-through
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across the business
- Very good English skills
- Enjoy working on international projects in an intercultural environment
We offer a profound onboarding program and a challenging position in a successful company. You can expect an adequate compensation package, social company benefits and individual training programs. Benefit from interdisciplinary and motivated teams in an international work environment and experience a long-term perspective and career opportunities in our global technology group.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online in English, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Do you have any questions?