Freudenberg IT (FIT) is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or MySQL Server
- Experience with Reporting and/or Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of Reporting Tools e.g. Microsoft Reporting Services or Jasper Reports
- Web Services Integration (SOAP,REST, and JSON)
- ServiceNow knowledge and ServiceNow Implementer is a plus
- Strong experience using java script and/ or other script language to develop applications
- General knowledge of OS Administration (Linux and Windows)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Software development
- Ability to work in a global development team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups
- ITIL certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/ Scrum methodology
If you are interested please send us your CVs with starting date and salary expectations to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Do you have any questions?