Freudenberg IT (FIT) America is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing, successful company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg IT and become part of a great team!
- Participating in the projects of implementation, rollout, support and maintenance within logistics functional area.
- Preparing functional designs based on user requirements analysis.
- Performing relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Implementing or maintaining business solutions in the SAP SD/MM area according to user requirements analysis.
- Proposing, programming or configuring, documenting and testing business solutions in SAP SD and MM module following the functional and technical requirements.
- Building strong professional relationships with the management, the team members and the clients to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Providing support for development of business.
- Contributing to keeping high levels of productivity as well as motivation of team through your communication skills.
- Reaching and realizing project aims and outputs.
- Effectively communicating with ABAP development team.
- Leading application functional team or sub-team.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a SAP SD and MM Functional Consultant.
- Experience in implementing, customizing and maintaining SAP SD module and sub-modules
- Advanced knowledge of SAP architecture.
- A sound knowledge of all Business Processes.
- Capability of communicating at all level of business.
- On-site communication and cooperation experience
- Team player.
- English fluent, German is a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to travel and work on-site
- University degree
- Familiarity with ABAP Programming is a plus, but not required.
- Full life cycle implementation and end-to-end implementation projects experience is a plus, but not required.
What we offer
- Competitive salary,
- Working in a well-established and ambitious company.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Great work environment.
Do you have any questions?