Create and support product strategies for North America. To include product development, stocking strategies, catalog creation and maintenance. Maintain Corteco catalog to industry standards and customer requirements.
1. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing services, manufacturing, customer service, accounting, distribution, and logistics.
2. Implement and prioritize product development funnel based on global market research and commercial feedback
3. Support research and analysis of market conditions to build a product strategy and exploit gaps in the market and fill gaps in our offering.
4. Collaborate with Category Management team through all phases of product development to insure completion
5. Lead cross-functional, global project teams to implement product and or other product related projects requiring cross functional execution with global team members
6. Manage the creation and maintenance of accurate and up-to-date catalog data that includes vehicle application data, part images, PIES data, product attributes and competitive interchanges for internal and external customer use
7. Create ACES Standard catalog files for any customer/receiver and follow through on correcting corresponding assessments.
8. Manage Product Life Cycle from cradle to grave to insure customer satisfaction and optimum sales performance.
9. Communication of customer needs, risks and opportunities, circumstances affecting customer satisfaction, industry news and competitor activity; and recommendation of pertinent improvement actions
10. Business and Sales Development by maintaining relationships with Product Managers within our customer base.
11. Create and support stocking strategies that enhance on time delivery to our customer base
Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering with strong technical automotive knowledge; or any combination of 2 year Associate/Technical degree and 2 years work experience and broad technical knowledge of engine, chassis, automatic transmissions and steering systems.
Five plus years of sales/account management experience and Aftermarket, Automotive and/or related industries experience preferred.
Attributes of high motivation, diligence, self-initiative, account analysis and strategic approach to sales.
Internal applicants: Please complete a self nomination form and send to your Division HR Lead, along with a copy of your resume. You can get a Self Nomination form from your Human Resources department. Agencies / Direct Placement: Freudenberg-NOK (FNST) has a team of dedicated recruiters who are responsible for all hiring needs within FNST. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors only and on an as needed basis. FNST has identified and finalized our list of preferred vendors for the calendar year and the review process has been closed. We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by Corporate Recruiting to partner on a position and have not signed FNST's vendor agreement. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FNST will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. As a condition of employment, the incumbent shall learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.