The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery.
In order to strengthen our Aerospace team, we have an exciting opportunity for a
- Generate new and maintain current Aerospace business
- Drive customer satisfaction by fully understanding their requirements and advise on best solutions to meet their needs
- Conduct sales and contract negotiations in line with company strategy, monitoring progress and ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Determine relevant route to market for aerospace prime, subcontractors and distributors
- Support successful global projects through effective cross-functional/Divisional communication
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and other internal/external stakeholders
- Analyse customer, product and market data in order to identify new sales and revenue opportunities
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 3 years proven success as an Account Manager in the sealing industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills across a broad range of hierarchies, functions and backgrounds of people
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to initiate ideas and deliver actions with minimal supervision
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong technical knowledge, with aerospace elastomer and fluid specifications beneficial
- Strong IT skills including CRM, BI Launch Pad
- Be an ambassador for FST/FNST, living the Guiding Principles on a daily basis
As a part of the Freudenberg Group you can enjoy working together in our intercultural and interdisciplinary teams to create innovative products, services and sustainable solutions. We offer interesting and challenging career opportunities together with competitive salary and benfits within a modern working environment.
Do you have any questions?