Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
IT Engineer,Application & Development
- Finding and developing innovative industrial solution based on business needs by using IOT,Cloud and other IT know-how.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop the projects according to business requirements.
- Be responsible to develop IoT, and python development
- Be responsible to manage IoT applications and related database.
- Work with internal colleague/external supplier to assist project leader while follow the committed objective.
- Provide technical presetation to customers.
- Take part in IT projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 2+ years' experience better, or Master degree.
- Familiar with microcontroller/SoC, industry controller and sensor, such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino. Able to develop IoT projects independent. Not only software knowledge, but also hardware and sensor knowledge needed.
- Proficient in Python, C and C# development skill and cloud based services development such as Azure.
- Familiar with Data Acquisition(DAQ), including hardware and software development.
- Familiar with Python data mining and use PowerBI and Python with data analysis, data represent and SQL and No-SQL database skill.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a team player; and fluency in English
- Good communication skills and strong self-learning capability;
- Fluency English – oral and written.
Do you have any questions?