Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
- Providing administrative support (typing, filing, mail, supplies, reports, and telephone coverage) for North America Sales.
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, hotels and transportation and updating Corporate itinerary database for Sales, IT and Accounting departments.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly sales data for all industry segment reports; maintaining accuracy, efficiency, formatting and distribution to managers.
- Coordinating all aspects of customer visits; creating agenda, scheduling and setting up equipment, conference rooms and lunches.
- Providing back-up support to sales service staff as needed.
- Assisting in the administration of any other sales related activities, as needed, by the sales management team.
- Extensive executive administrative support experience;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes;
- Proficiency in CRM system preferred;
- Accurate proofreading and grammar skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle numerous responsibilities at once.
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged. Apply online to become a part of the Chem-Trend team!
Do you have any questions?