Support the new product development process, and resolution of technical commercial issues. Support projects related to enhancement of the development process. Provide hands on product application knowledge and feedback within the Product Development team. Work closely with other Product Development team members to ensure the highest level of product and technical services are provided to customers.
• Lead application teardown and technical analysis activities
• Develop preliminary product's Bill of Material (BOM)
• Support product life cycle management, and new product launch process steps/actions
• Initiate and support engineering change process
• Support product marketing material creation
• Investigate technical product quality issues
• Interface with customers and provide technical support
• Participate in technical seminars and industry trade shows
• Support supplier development activities
Internal applicants: Please complete a self nomination form and send to your Division HR Lead, along with a copy of your resume. You can get a Self Nomination form from your Human Resources department. Agencies / Direct Placement: Freudenberg-NOK (FNST) has a team of dedicated recruiters who are responsible for all hiring needs within FNST. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors only and on an as needed basis. FNST has identified and finalized our list of preferred vendors for the calendar year and the review process has been closed. We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by Corporate Recruiting to partner on a position and have not signed FNST's vendor agreement. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FNST will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. As a condition of employment, the incumbent shall learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.