Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
- Communicating with customers about shipment schedules, rates and any special document or import requirements
- Order entry, arranging and scheduling transportation of international shipments by truck, air, and sea
- Processing all international shipment documentation and invoices
- Processing credits, debits, material returns and damage claims
- Creating labels as required for international shipping
- Obtaining freight quotes from forwarders
- Communicating information on orders from/to all Chem-Trend operations
- High school diploma or GED required
- A two-year college degree majoring in business or an international program preferred
- Three to five years of International shipping including a broad knowledge of customer service, documentation and regulations preferred
- Some experience in transportation of hazardous materials
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines daily
- The ability to work independently and handle numerous responsibilities simultaneously
- Accurate typing, proofreading, attention to detail and good organization are essential
- Good phone skills and strong math aptitude
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged. Apply online to become a part of the Chem-Trend team!
Do you have any questions?